Thursday, July 7, 2011

Harry Potter Appreciation Day

With the release of the final Harry Potter movie coming out next week, I thought I should have a blog post all about Harry Potter!!



So here's the Epic Trailer for the last movie:


Favorite Book: I have to say that the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was my favorite one of all. Everything tied together perfectly and I felt very content at the end. It had epic battle scenes, romance and of course lots and lots of magic.

Favorite Film: My Favorite film from the series was definitely Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It was such a great film! It was much darker then the first two films but it still included everything I love about the series (including Qudditch!!)


My Memories about Harry Potter: The first time I ever heard about Harry Potter was when I was six years old. My father would read one chapter of the Harry Potter series every single night until the fourth book. After that, I was on my own and would dive into each book when I got my hands on it.

I feel a little bit emotional about Harry Potter ending. It has been a huge part of my childhood and I feel sad that it is the end.

Before I end this post I have to say my favorite quote from the fifth movie:
"Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more-believing in yourself. Think of it this way: Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now-students. If they can do it, why not us?" - Harry Potter

And so my fellow muggles, what are your thoughts on Harry Potter's end? What were your favorite memories/movies/books?
Comment below and let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!