Thursday, March 15, 2012

Follow Friday # 23

Hi everyone!! Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!!


I hope everyone is having a great week!! Whose excited to see the Hunger Games next week?? I know I am!!

Okay so here is this Friday's question:

Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?

A: Hmmm this is a tough one!! I really can't choose just one..so I think I'm going to have to pick three because I've read so many awesome books lately! So my choices are Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and Embrace Jessica Shirvington and Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Alison Moulton!

 All of the above books had AWESOME plots that totally had me hooked..and amazing characters as well!

For a book that I didn't really love..I'm probably going to have to go with Legacy by Molly Cochran. I liked the overall premise of the story but it just didn't really click for me. Overall, this was definitely an okay book for me!




So what do you think of my response?? What were your favorite/least favorite books that you have read this past month??

Don't forget to enter my 400 follower giveaway and my giveaway of Oppression by Jessica Therrien!!

19 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I really enjoyed Wings of Wicked too - more than I expected.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. My least fave book was The Vow. Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by. I've been looking at Legacy every time I stop at B&N, but I've been hesitant. Glad I didn't drop money on it!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read Angelfire but I really want to. Both Embrace and Ruby Red looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh ALL three of those looks great! I really want to read Embrace, so I'm really happy you enjoyed it! Hope you have a good Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there :) just hopping through...

    I'm definitely adding Ruby Red to my TBR pile:) Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to read Wings of the Wicked...:)

    Haven't heard of this Legacy...
    New Follower GFC
    My FF

    Also check out:
    My 200 Followers Giveaway (INT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you enjoyed Wings of the Wicked! I didn't like it as much as Angelfire, but it was still a good book for me.

    New follower :) Awesome blog!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoh nice!! I have Ruby Red on my TBR mountain! Look forward to reading it now!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby Red is awesome and I have been meaning to get my hands on the other two.
    Great picks!
    I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, hopping and hoping to add a few new books as I read your best book. new linky follower.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of those, but you make the first three sound pretty darn good.

    New RSS follower.

    Mandi Kaye @ Never Too Fond of Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard great things about all three of the books you enjoyed. I am particularly excited to read Ruby Red soon. I've never heard of Legacy...probably won't search it out either.

    Old GFC follower.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, I ADORED Ruby Red and Wings of the Wicked. However, I LOATHED Embrace. Have a great weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard much of these, but glad to hear you enjoyed some of these! New follower! Feel free to check out my F&F here.

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  16. Favorite books I read in the last month: GRAVE MERCY and THE MISEDUCATION OF CAMERON POST. Oh, and WONDER! Loved them all. :) Haven't had a chance to read any of your faves yet, but they're on my list!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to read "Embrace and Wings of the Wicked" they sound amazing.
    New follower;
    Here's my FF;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO excited for the Hunger Games :)
    I want a copy of Embrace so bad! I've read great things about it. About Wings of the Wicked and Ruby Red too. I haven't heard about Legacy though. Thanks for stopping by! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your site. New follower via GFC.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books
    http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!