Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feature Thursday (2)

 Feature Thursday is a feature (created by me!) where I have a guest post or blogger interview with a blogger so bloggers can make new friends and find new blogs! Feature Thursday will be every other Thursday!

This week's feature is Rachel from Books to Consider!


Can you tell us a little yourself to your fellow bloggers? Well, this is my first interview! I'm Brazilian but I live in Switzerland, so you can say that I really love traveling! I'm not good in anything involving math, so I only get good grades in the language courses :). That could be because I almost read a book a day! Ever since reading the first Harry Potter a long time ago, I can't seem to stop reading books! Which resulted in me becoming a book blogger. I also love taking photographs and when I'm not reading books, I'm out taking pictures! 


What is your favorite part of the blogging process? I love to write reviews and share my opinion with others. Furthermore when I get a comment of someone who shares my opinion or even if not, it just makes my day! 


What book are you reading right now? I just started The Glimpse by Claire Merle! The beginning already has me hooked and I can't seem to put it down (don't tell my teachers that at school!)

What is your favorite ya book of 2012? That's a hard question. It seems that most of the books I've read so far have been so amazing! I don't know what these authors are doing but they surely got some great ideas for books this year haha! But if I had to choose I'd say Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross because I just love fairy tale retellings! 


What was your favorite book growing up and why? Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, no doubt about it. This was the novel that got me hooked on books in the first place :) 


Are there any books you would recommend to fellow bloggers and readers out there? Maaany! Well, from the ones I've read so far this year I'd recommend foremost Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross, The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa and Larkstorm by Dawn Rae Miller. But there are so many!

Favorite band? Maroon 5! I've been a big fan since their first CD! But can you believe they cancelled their show here in Switzerland twice?!

Give us one fun fact about yourself: I love gaming! My boyfriend and I are completely addicted to Pokemon games haha! I mean, some of them are really cute!

Last question..if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Okay, it's a tie between: Paris, London, São Paulo and Los Angeles! These are my favorite cities in the whole world but who knows it may change someday :)

Thank you so much for having me! Rachel

Thanks so much Rachel for answering my questions and being my second feature!! Please make sure to stop by Rachel's blog and follow!!

If you are interested in being one of my feature blogs make sure to send me an email at sarah.catchingbooks@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Rachel I love fairy tale re-tellings too! I loved Immortal Rules and Killing Me Softly is on my wishlist. Going to ck out your blog. What a lovely interview Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!