Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Recap (6)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday everyone!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.



Okay so first things first: whose going to BEA this week?? I will only be there on Thursday because of school and such..but if you will be there on Thursday let me know!! Also, anyone have any tips for a first timer/what I should expect?? Make sure to comment and let me know :)

Anyways this week I was able to review the following books:

So here's what I received this week!!

Received for Review:
Florence by Ciye Cho (Thank you Ciye for sending me a copy!!)

Received from the library/purchased
 ****Yes I know I already have a copy of Dreamless but I couldn't resist buying the finished copy!!

Dreamless (Starcrossed # 2) by Josephine Angelini

What do you think of what I got?? What did you get this week??  Leave me a link in the comments and let me know if your going to BEA!!

15 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Niiice! Loved Dreamless! Still have to read Taken at Dusk myself! Nice haul! Happy Reading!

My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Fall Into Books said...

Dreamless is pretty good. I hope you enjoy all these books!

My StS

Shortskie said...

Great haul this week, hope you enjoy everything C:

Shortskie's Shelf

Nerd Girls said...

Nice haul! I have Florence too! I hope it's good :)

I hear ya on buying finished copies. I'd like to buy a finished copy of Grave Mercy. :)

Enjoy your reads!

Jenny

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Great books this week!! <3 Dreamless

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-5-simon-schuster.html

Valia Lind said...

I love CC's series!!! I still havent bought the 3rd book (shame) but I cant wait to read it! Enjoy!

http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-2nd-birthday-simplicity.html

mariska said...

You got some great books over here.
I hope you enjoy reading al of them.

Happy Sunday!
Mariska

Lalaine said...

Eep i hope you enjoyed Shadow Falls series. Have fun reading these books! x

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Eileen said...

I still have to read Starcrossed, but it looks so good!! I hope you enjoy!

Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

Krista said...

The cover for Dreamless looks awesome! I can't wait to dive into Starcrossed so I can get to it. Happy Reading :)
my StS

Krista - Nawanda Files

Tynga said...

I buy finished copies of books I enjoyed too :)
Happy Reading!

Bungle said...

I had Dreamless before Christmas, it's amazing isn't it!!
nice books!

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I'm really excited to read Dreamless, I think its gonna be so great :D I hope you enjoy your books!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

Crystal Grant said...

YAY for Dreamless! I've been meaning to read that CC Hunter series because I'v heard it's pretty awesome! Great books this week :)

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Cindy said...

Great books, enjoy :) Have fun at BEA!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!