Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Update (9)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday everyone!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.

This week has been a bit crazy..so sorry for the lack of reviews everyone! Last night I graduated High School which was an amazing experience and yesterday was my blogoversary!! More reviews will be written next week..I promise :)

Anyways..here's what I reviewed this week:

This week some awesome books from the library came in for me..yay for the library!

Received from the Library:
 The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame

Received for Review
 
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley (Thank you Simon and Schuster!)
Over You by
The Blue Door by Christa Kinde (Thank you Edelweiss and Zondervan!)

What did you get this week? Let me know in the comments!

19 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of For Darkness Shows the Stars and the Blessed! The Blessed DOES look a little creepy, though, so I guess we'll see how that goes LOL ;) Enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, For Darkness Shows the Stars is very popular today , I really need to check it out.

    Happy Reading!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your graduation!I want to read For Darkness Shows the Stars so bad. Also, I'm very curious about Blessed, can't wait for your review. Happy reading!

    Liza’s Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I'm hoping to read For Darkness Shows the Stars soon. Also Blessed sounds really good. I'm definitely looking forward to that one.
    Also congrats on graduating and congrats on your blogoversary! :)

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to graduating and the blogoversary! :DD I've had a slow week too, due to my crazy move. o: Gah. Haha.

    You got some seriously awesome books though! I totally wouldn't say no to getting my hands on either of them. ;) Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul (: I'd like to read For Darkness Shows the Stars. I've seen that one around a lot lately. HOpe you enjoy your new reads!

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard a lot of great things about some of these books, I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your graduation. What are your plans for the future (aside for blogging). Here is my link:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a busy week for you! Congrats on your graduation and blogoversary!

    I loved For Darkness Shows the Stars and have been curious to read The Future of Us. I hope you enjoy all your new reads! :)

    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books this week! I want to read The Darkness Shows The Stars and The Blessed!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves!

    Happy reading!

    -Lexi, the Literature Lion
    http://www.theliteraturelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, The Blessed! Very cool, I've been hearing a lot of buzz for that one.

    Congrats on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blessed sounds really good!! Happy Reading!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo!!! I can't wait to read For Darkness Shows the Stars! The cover is GORGEOUS!

    Awesome books this week, Sarah! <3 Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice books! The Blessed looks really really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah! AMAZING HAUL! I'm dying to finally read my copy of The Future Of Us, and For The Darkness Shows The Stars looks AMAZING! I need to go read your review :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!