Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 73: The Goddess Inheritance

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
Name: The Goddess Inheritance
Author: Aimee Carter
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: February 26th, 2013
384 pages
Add the book on Goodreads

Summary:
love or life.
Henry or their child.
The end of her family or the end of the world.
Kate must choose.


During nine months of captivity, Kate Winters has survived a jealous goddess, a vengeful Titan and a pregnancy she never asked for. Now the Queen of the Gods wants her unborn child, and Kate can't stop her--until Cronus offers a deal.

In exchange for her loyalty and devotion, the King of the Titans will spare humanity and let Kate keep her child. Yet even if Kate agrees, he'll destroy Henry, her mother and the rest of the council. And if she refuses, Cronus will tear the world apart until every last god and mortal is dead.

With the fate of everyone she loves resting on her shoulders, Kate must do the impossible: find a way to defeat the most powerful being in existence, even if it costs her everything.

Even if it costs her eternity.

Goodreads

My Thoughts:
Ah I love this series..and I can't wait to read The Goddess Inheritance!! Especially after the epic cliffhanger of the last book..I need to see what happens to Kate! I also love the cover of this book..its gorgeous!

What are you waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Yes! This series is just fantastic! The ending to the last book was such a twist which I didn't see coming. I remember reading the ending a good few times just so it sunk in that this is the ending and now we have to wait for the next book. I cannot wait for this one to come out! Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-madmans-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favourite cover yet! I'm so excited to see what happens next - like you said, especially after that cliffhanger ending!

    My WoW this week is Arclight by Josin L. McQuein!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I just got this from NetGalley yesterday!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have this one waiting on the reader, but the release is so far away, that I'm waiting a bit to read closer, but great pick!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!