Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Blogging Resolutions!

Happy New Years Everyone!!! 
source: http://www.npengage.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/new-years-hat-752x483.jpg
Rachel at Parajunkee did a post last week where she listed her 2013 blogging resolutions..so I thought I might do that as well! Below are my blogging resolutions for 2013!

1. Post More!
This past fall posts have been kind of slacking because of me going to college, but now that I am in the swing of things I definitely will make it a priority to post!

2. Comment More!
I really have been slacking in the comment department...I need to pick up my game! This coming year I will try my best to spread the blogger love and comment more.

3. Make a schedule!
I really need to make a schedule with book releases/when I need to review books. This past year I have been a little bit behind on reviewing because I didn't have a schedule.

4. Have fun :)
I just need to remind myself that blogging is fun and shouldn't be stressful! Maybe this year I will try out a new meme or two...or maybe make my own!

Have a great new year everyone and here's to an awesome 2013! Let me know in the comments what you think! 

2 comments:

  1. I like all the goals, especially the 'have fun' one! :) That's the most important thing.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I need to start scheduling my reviews better as well. I knew I signed up for a lot of tours for February, but didn't realize how many till I started writing it out, and wow. If I had know just how many I was agreeing to over such a short period of time, I might have said yes to a few less.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!