Sunday, April 22, 2012

Book Trailers: What's your thoughts on them??

Over the past couple of days I have been noticing a lot more book trailers out there for YA books. Of course, I have always known about book trailers but I never really watched them (that is until a few days ago). At first, I wasn't always a huge fan of watching book trailers until after I read the book because I wanted to be able to picture the characters in the book on my own. Now, I think I can watch them before reading the book without having too much of a problem! So after watching a bunch of awesome book trailers I decided to showcase a few on my blog!!

 

Okay so here's the big question..what do you guys think of book trailers?? Do you think they influence the way you picture the characters of books in your head? Do you wish more books had book trailers or do you wish that they never had been made? What do you think of these book trailers?
Let me know in the comments what you think..I have to say I have definitely grown to like book trailers (most of the time!). What about you?

7 comments:

  1. I guess I like book trailers but they don't always tell the story for me. Sometimes a good one may get me interested in a book but he reverse can also be said. I don't tend to seek them out until after I've read the book and I'm writing a review. Then I may want to include them in the post. I could live without them.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am touch and go with book trailers. I have seen a few that made me really want to pick up the book though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually watch book trailers, or like them at all really, but I watched a couple of these and they weren't so bad. I would still rather read the summary on the back of the book, though, than watch the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. seeing a booktrailer of a book i'm so exited about
    existes me more
    and yes i love booktrailers/i even add them in a playlist on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing ones, huh? I used to think they were kind of lame, but I kind of love them :D

    Great selection... oh! And on that note, I have to watch the one for The Selection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah! Thanks for entering my giveaway. My answer on book trailers? LOVE THEM. Seriously, isn't the COLS trailer AMAZING!? *fangirls*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't like it at all at first, but lately I keep seeing more and more awesome ones and I've come to love them! If they're done well, they're also great teasers. So they're definitely growing on me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!