Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Update (21)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.


Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great week! Here's what the team at Catching Books reviewed this week!

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
The Iron Prophecy by Julie Kagawa
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee

Okay so here's what we received this week!
 Ever by Jessa Russo (thank you Netgalley and Curiosity Quills Press!)
Doomed by Tracy Deebs (thank you netgalley and Bloomsbury!)

What did you get this week? Let me know in the comments!



15 comments:

  1. Ever looks awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever looks like such a gorgeous book! The cover for Doomed is very cool. Happy reading! :)

    Shauna @thesisterstale
    my StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Ever too! I love a good ghost story so I am really hoping to love this one. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever looks amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever has an interesting cover! I haven't seen it yet but I'll go and check it out on GR. I hope you enjoy both of your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of Ever and it sounds brill!
    I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I'm a huge fan of the cover for Ever! It reminds me a little of the cove of Tempation though! I hope it's as
    good a story as the cover is pretty! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh nice! I have Doomed to read as well, got a week or so ago. Might be getting into it next week, not the coming week though.

    So hard to choose my reads these days! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doomed sounds really interesting, Enjoy and Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really shouldn't add any more books to my review pile, but Ever looks great.
    Happy reading!

    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ever sounds really good. I just added it to my goodreads. I'll have to check back and see your review. Here's My STS/Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I liked the first book in Tracy Deeb's mermaid series, so maybe I should check out Doomed! Sounds good - hope you enjoy!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  14. PUSHING THE LIIIIMMMIIIITS! Love this book SO much. And Doomed looks SO good! Happy reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!