Stacking the Shelves and Weekly Update (25)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.

 
 
This week has been pretty uneventful..lots of school work and such! I hope you all are having a fabulous week though :)

Anyway's here's what Jaime and I reviewed this week:
Blink Once by Cylin Busby

Here's what we received to review:
Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep (Thanks Kensington and Netgalley!)
Poison by Bridget Zinn (Thanks Disney/Hyperion and Netgalley!)

Well that's all we got this week! What did you get in your mailbox? Let us know in the comments! :)

9 comments:

Paige said...

The cover for Crimson Frost is so pretty. I need to start reading the series as soon as possible!

My IMM

biochemguy said...

Ooo short but sweet, great books! Happy reading! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Stacking the Shelves you can do so here. :)

Grace Fonseca said...

I also got Crimson Frost. Poison looks interesting. Great haul of books.

Grace

Bungle said...

Love the look of these! I think i'll have to get my hands on Poison! Hope you enjoy your new books.

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Awesome haul this week! All of them have awesome covers!

Ashley said...

I'm so jealous that you got Poison! I really want that one! It sounds amazing. I hope you love it. :)

My Stacking the Shelves

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Nice! I still need to start Jennifer's YA series. I have books 1-3 on my TBR mountain but didn't think I would have time to get to 4 in time to request it.

My STS will be up tomorrow, be sure to stop by!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Mel@Thedailyprophecy. said...

Oh, lucky you for getting Poison! I'm really excited for that book. Happy reading! :)

Jenn Renee said...

oooh Poison! So excited for this book! my sts http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-14.html

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!