Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 72: Apollyon

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Name: Apollyon (Covenant # 4)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: April 9th, 2013
Add the book on Goodreads

Summary:
Alex is now 18... and nothing will ever be the same again. War is coming, and when the gods are involved, no one is safe.
Goodreads

My Thoughts:
Ahhh I love love the cover of Apollyon and I AM SO EXCITED to read it! Right now we don't have much of a blurb but I'm sure we will get more details soon!!

What are you waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo very excited too! Deity ended with the worst kind of cliffhanger!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!