Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feature Thursday (4)

Feature Thursday is a feature (created by me!) where I have a guest post or blogger interview with a blogger so bloggers can make new friends and find new blogs! Feature Thursday will be every other Thursday!
 This week's feature is Gianna from Books to Infinity and Beyond !!


Can you tell us a little yourself to your fellow bloggers?
Ahhhh, what is there to say? I'll give you this: I'm a teenager who enjoys wasting countless hours on social networking sites (specifically, Twitter and Tumblr), reading amazing YA books, and watching anime. :)

What is your favorite part of the blogging process?
Oh, most definitely the part where I get to meet and socialize with all my fellow bloggers! ♥ Twitter is the best site EVAR. That's right, "evar". I met so many awesome people there and made some amazing friends!


What book are you reading right now?
Wither by Lauren DeStefano and Glitch by Heather Anastasiu --- both of which are pretty good so far.

What is your favorite ya book of 2012?
What a horrible question! I have way too many already. Fantasy wise, Finnikin of the Rock hands down! Contemporary wise, Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry was just amazing! (I'll cheat a bit more: Kill Me Softly was super good too.)


What was your favorite book growing up and why?
Ah, that would have to be The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. It's one of the best MG books I've read when I was smaller, and I always felt like I was being whisked to a new world whenever I would re-read it. Kate DiCamillo has some mad story telling skills! ♥


Are there any books you would recommend to fellow bloggers and readers out there?
TOTALLY! Just look at my answer to my favorite YA books of 2012 above. Really awesome reads that stick out in my head right now is Life as We Know It by Susan Beth Pfeffer and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Both reads changed how I view life, and I treat life even more precious now. (God, I sound so cheesy.)

Favorite band?

AH. Too many! (J-Pop wise. Don't judge me. ;D)
Give us one fun fact about yourself:
There's nothing fun about me! D; Well... hm. I'm a lover of cats and Corgis worldwide. Anyone else who agrees, join me and let's love these adorable animals together! Anyone else who disagrees...well... this is awkward.


Last question..if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Right now? It'd be Texas to visit friends and cousins. :)


Thanks so much Giana for answering my questions and being my fourth feature!! Please make sure to stop by Giana's blog and follow!!

If you are interested in being one of my feature blogs make sure to send me an email at sarah.catchingbooks@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!