Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 51: The Iron Legends

Hi everyone! Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine!
Name: The Iron Legends
Author: Julie Kagawa
Publisher: Harlequin
Release Date: August 28th, 2012
Add the Book on Goodreads

Summer, Winter, Iron. Together at last. Dangerous faeries. Heartbreaking romance. Thrilling action and limitless adventure. The world of the fey has never been so powerful. This collection includes three novellas set in the world of The Iron Fey plus the expanded Guide to the Nevernever and exclusive information about Julie Kagawa's unforgettable world of Faery. Winter's Passage Meghan Chase used to be an ordinary girl...until she discovered that she is really a faery princess. After escaping from the clutches of the deadly Iron fey, Meghan must follow through on her promise to return to the equally dangerous Winter Court with her forbidden love, Prince Ash. But first, Meghan has one request: that they visit Puck--Meghan's best friend and servant of her father, King Oberon--who was gravely injured defending Meghan from the Iron Fey. Yet Meghan and Ash's detour does not go unnoticed. They have caught the attention of an ancient, powerful hunter--a foe that even Ash may not be able to defeat.... Summer's Crossing A Midsummer's Nightmare? Robin Goodfellow. Puck. Summer Court prankster, King Oberon's right hand, bane of many a faery queen's existence—and secret friend to Prince Ash of the Winter Court. Until one girl's death came between them, and another girl stole both their hearts. Now Ash has granted one favor too many and someone's come to collect, forcing the prince to a place he cannot go without Puck's help—into the heart of the Summer Court. And Puck faces the ultimate choice—betray Ash and possibly win the girl they both love, or help his former friend turned bitter enemy pull off a deception that no true faery prankster could possibly resist. Iron's Prophecy.-Goodreads

My Thoughts:
When the Iron Fey series ended last fall, I really thought the series was over and I wouldn't see anymore of my favorite characters! When I found out that Julie Kagawa was coming out with another Iron Fey novella I was SO excited! I really can't wait to see where Ash and Meghan are now..and see what Puck is up too as well. This one will be a must read for me this August!!

What are you waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. I have the first book in the series and I hope to start it this summer. I have read so many great things about the Iron Fey series! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! This is awful to admit but I haven't read The Iron Knight yet! I just don't want the series to end! EXCITED! I will totally read the Iron Knight soon!

    Here is my WOW:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness. I totally need to read all the Iron Fey books, but I'm kind of excited about this in anticipation of loving the series... err... is that insane? I kind of don't care :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the Iron King and I need to get to Book 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I didn't knows about this until today. I can't wait. Love the cover! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read these books yet! But I hear all amazing things about them so I will definitely have to find time to read them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! What a great pick! I really need to start this series.

    Great blog, I'm following now.

    Would love you to check out my new blog at Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!