Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday 151: Earth & Sky

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine


Name: Earth & Sky
Author: Megan Crewe
Publisher: Razorbill Canada
Release Date: October 18th, 2014
Add the book on Goodreads

Seventeen-year-old Skylar has been haunted for as long as she can remember by fleeting yet powerful sensations that something is horribly wrong. But despite the panic attacks tormenting her, nothing ever happens, and Sky’s beginning to think she’s crazy. Then she meets a mysterious, otherworldly boy named Win and discovers the shocking truth her premonitions have tapped into: our world no longer belongs to us. For thousands of years, Earth has been at the mercy of alien scientists who care nothing for its inhabitants and are using us as the unwitting subjects of their time-manipulating experiments. Win belongs to a rebel faction seeking to put a stop to it, and he needs Skylar’s help--but with each shift in the past, the very fabric of reality is unraveling, and soon there may be no Earth left to save.
Goodreads

My Thoughts:
Doesn't this book sounds so interesting? I am always intrigued by books with protagonists who have strange visions, and this one is no exception. I can't wait to read it when it comes out!

What are your thoughts? What are you waiting for this week? Let us know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this cover and it does sound interesting. Lucky you don't have to long to wait for it's release.

    My WoW @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I was debating about this one myself when I saw it on Netgalley. Which FYI it's there! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!