Sunday, March 11, 2012

Forever (Fateful # 3) by Cheri Schmidt Review

Name: Forever
Author: Cheri Schmidt
Release Date: January 15th, 2012
Buy the Book on Amazon

Danielle and Ethan may have solved their problem with vampires, but other magical beings have taken interest in the ones who discovered the cure.
On the run trying to escape a gaggle of evil pixies, a clan of creepy werewolves, a coven or two of wicked witches, and a school of lovely but malicious mermaids, they fight to have a normal life. But that isn't so easy when the only aid they have is from slightly dishonest fairies and flirtatious vampire bodyguards.
This is Danielle and Ethan's happily forever after....-Goodreads

My Review:
What a great end to a really fun series!! Ever since I started this series last year, I was hooked on the fun story and the two main characters, Danielle and Ethan, and I couldn't wait to see what would be in store for them in book three!!

One of my favorite parts about this book (and the series!) is the relationship that Danielle and Ethan have! Cheri Schmidt does a really great job showing how the two care about each other and how they are both willing to do anything for each other..which is very romantic :)

I also liked the plot of this book! It wasn't too slow or too fast which was nice..and I really liked how different mythological creatures were incorporated in the book. It wasn't just a book about vampires, but it also had fairies, pixies, werewolves, witches, and more!

Overall, I was really happy with the ending of this book..even though I'm sad to see the series end! If you are looking for a fun read (with British accents!!) look no further and check this series out!!

My Rating: Four out of Five Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!