Friday, February 3, 2012

Hunger Games Read-Along Tour (Chapter Four)

Hi everyone! Larissa at the Howling Turtle is hosting The Hunger Games Read-Along tour!
Basically everyday leading up to the March 23rd (U.S.) release day of the Hunger Games, different bloggers will be posting something about the chapter that they are assigned and something that relates to The Hunger Games!

So here is one of my favorite quotes from chapter four of The Hunger Games:

"All of the pieces are still fitting together, but I sense he has a plan forming. He hasn't accepted his death. He is already fighting hard to stay alive. Which also means that kind Peeta Mellark, the boy who gave me the bread, is fighting hard to kill me." (60)

So everyone, I leave you with this question:


If you could speak to any character in the Hunger Games, who would it be and why?

Also, here is the new trailer for the movie..SO EXCITED!!

Comment below everyone :)

7 comments:

  1. If I could speak to any character in The Hunger Games, I would like to talk to poor Prim to find out how she is doing and give her a big hug! Can you imagine growing up with something like the Hunger Games? How awful Prim must feel now that her name was called, but she was saved by her big sister. She must feel very conflicted about it. I don't think she can escape feeling relieved, quilty and worried for her sister's safety all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to speak to Cinna, and ask him about his history. I would love to know where he came from and how he became a clothing designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could talk to a character from The Hunger Games, I would talk to Katniss and see if she has any survival tips to teach me! I'm
    a new follower, I know it's Saturday, I'm just trying to catch up with all my Firday Follows--sometimes the work week just gets the better of me! I'm over at http://3500wordsperpound.blogspot.com I'm also looking at your 2012 Mythology Challenge and considering checking it out...Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katniss for SURE! Sorry I am a bit late I ended up .. ummm finishing the book!! I am involved in the Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon and thought what the heck I will get caught up on my reading! Guess what? Between the challenges and zombie showdowns today I finished it!

    I would want her to know that there can be trust and love and I would want to learn how to shoot an arrow while running. This is going to be hard now that I have read the whole thing and it is fresh in my mind! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG!

    My antics today while reading the book can be found at http://cabingoddess.com See you all 20th for Chapter 12! I am cooking and the woods are zombie and and mutant squirrel free (wink)Sorry again it took me till 11:30 PM to post this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great quote!

    For me it would definitely be Gale; I have so many questions I would ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG OMG. Peeta! Katniss! *cries*
    :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love how to finally learn how to do archery from Katniss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!