Monday, January 14, 2013

Book Trailers: Round Five!!


Hi everyone! My monthly post on awesome book trailers is back!! I know it's been awhile but I plan on doing this once a month! In April, June, July and August I did a post on book trailers (see posts here and here and here and here) and I wanted to see your thoughts on them. Without further ado, here are this month's trailers!







I have to say that my favorite book trailer out of all of these has to be destroy me....it is so well done!
What are your thoughts? Do you like book trailers? Which one do you like the most? 
Let me know in the comments :)

1 comment:

  1. Great book trailers! I love the ones for Destroy Me and Fragments. The trailer for The Fault in Our Stars was also really cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!