Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday 122: Dangerous Creatures

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine


Name: Dangerous Creatures
Author: Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Release Date: May 20th, 2014
Add the book on Goodreads

A new series returns to the world of Beautiful Creatures. Some loves are cursed...others are dangerous.

Ridley Duchannes will be the first to tell you that she's a bad girl. She's Dark. She's a Siren. You can never trust her, or even yourself when she's around. Lucky for her, Wesley "Link" Lincoln can never seem to remember that; quarter Incubus or not, his heart is Mortal when it comes to Ridley. When Link heads to New York City to start a music career, Ridley goes along for the ride-and she has her own reasons. As if leaving small-town Gatlin for the big city, trying to form a band, and surviving life with a partially reformed Siren isn't hard enough already, Link soon learns he has a price on his head that no Caster or Mortal can ever pay.

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the #1 New York Times bestselling coauthors of Beautiful Creatures, are back and casting another magical spell. Their signature mixture of mystery, suspense, and romance, along with a dash of fun and danger, will pull fans in and leave them begging for more.
Goodreads

My Thoughts:
The Beautiful Creatures books were some of my favorites growing up, and I am thrilled that Garcia and Stohl have decided to write a spin off series about my two favorite characters. Who else who has read Beautiful Creatures can't wait to get their hands on a copy?

What are your thoughts? What are you waiting for this week? Let us know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing a lot of this one around lately! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any books by this author! Like, neither this series, nor each author's individual books. Should I get on that? lol

    I hope you read and enjoy this book, Sarah! Have a fantastic Wednesday :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even read the original series yet, although I did see the movie. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!