Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday 123: City of Heavenly Fire

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine


Name: City of Heavenly Fire
Author: Cassandra Clare
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
Release Date: May 27th, 2014
Add the book on Goodreads

ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 


I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!
Goodreads

My Thoughts:
I can't believe this is the last Moral Instruments book! I have been reading this series for seven years, and while I can easily admit that I loved the first three books much more than the last two (which may be due to my age, I'll admit), I still cannot wait to read this final book. I hope it lives up to its hype!

What are your thoughts? What are you waiting for this week? Let us know in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this last book to start the series. I hope it lives up to your expectations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you love the finale!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never read a Cassandra Clare book. I hope you enjoy reading this final book!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped reading after the fourth book - and I think Clare should have stopped as well (although, after the third book, heh). I loved the first three books, but the fourth one... in my opinion, it was just BAD. I couldn't even get into the fifth book. I hope this sixth book has a worthy ending though! If it really is the end of the series.

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting on this one too

    Great Pick!

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!