Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday 132: Opposition

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine


Name: Opposition (Lux #5)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout

Publisher: Entangled: Teen
Release Date: August 5th, 2014
Add the book on Goodreads

In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind. 


Opposition will bring forth a new dawn to the Lux universe, where man must stand with alien to survive, and the future, no matter the outcome, will never be the same.

Goodreads

My Thoughts:
Is anyone else disappointed with the lack of summary for this book? I hope they come out with a better one soon! But, besides that, I am sure that nothing else about this book will disappoint me! I'm upset with the prospect of this being the final Lux book (especially since JLA's Covenant series just ended), but I am looking forward to reading some of her new books. I can't wait until August!!

What are your thoughts? What are you waiting for this week? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Squeeeee!! Sooooo cannot wait for this one either! I need more Daemon!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!