Sunday, November 20, 2011

Borrowing Abby Grace (The Shadow # 1) by Kelly Green Review

Name: Borrowing Abby Grace
Publisher: Backlit
Release Date: October 17th, 2011

Thanks to Kelly and Backlit for letting me review this book!

Smart and sassy Abby Grace is a seventeen-year-old with a talent for getting out of trouble. Sent to repair the lives and loves of teenagers on the edge of disaster, Abby is the perfect girl for the job. She has everything going for her… except one thing: a body.
This fast-paced and exciting episode is the first installment in an ongoing mystery series with a supernatural twist.-Goodreads

My Review:
If you are looking for a fun, quick supernatural read look no further! Borrowing Abby Grace was the perfect book for you!
At first, I was a little bit skeptical about this book because of the length. How could an author get the story across in 47 pages? Kelly, however, is able to tell the story in a flowing manner without it being too rushed!
What are really liked about this story was the mystery surrounding it! It was really interesting to try and figure out what was going on while Abby was also figuring out herself!
I do wish, however, that we were given a little bit more of the backstory of Abby instead of being thrust right into the action.

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and I recommend it! I can't wait to see what's in story for Abby next!


My Rating: Four out of Five Stars

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read too much about this one, but it does sound interesting. I wasn't aware that it was so short. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!