Saturday, December 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (25)

In my Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Happy Holidays everyone! This week I didn't receive a lot but I am still backed up on my book pile so hopefully I will get through a bunch this week!

I actually already own Starcrossed but I wanted a hardcover copy :)

Anyways..on with the books!


The Fairy Letters by Kailin Gow (Thanks Netgalley!)

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (I actually already own Starcrossed but I wanted a hardcover copy :))


Have an awesome week everyone and comment below :)

6 comments:

  1. Starcrossed is such a great book! <3 =D
    Happy Reading and Merry Christmas!
    Aysha

    Check out my new IMM:
    http://www.ayshareads.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-5-12252011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! :) I have a ton of books to read as well lol.


    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starcrossed has such a gorgeous cover! I'll need to check this out. Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy them! :)

    Here's my IMM for this week.

    Merry Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read Starcrossed for ages - I really must try and get my hands on a copy! The cover is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starcrossed sounds AMAZING, and OH. MY. GOODNESS. That GORGEOUS cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried reading STARCROSSED but I did not like it...should i try again?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!