Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Update (15)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.


How has everyone's week been going so far? I hope you have all been watching lots of Olympic events. I know I have been!! Anyway, here is what the Catching Books team reviewed this week!

This week's reviews:
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Delirium (Delirium # 1) by Lauren Oliver
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

And here's what we received this week!

Received for Review:
 Drain You by M. Beth Bloom (thank you Harper Teen!)
Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates (thank you Harper Teen!)
Fang Girl by Helen Keeble (thank you Harper Teen!)

Received from the Library:
 Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer

What did books did you get this week? Let us know in the comments and leave links so we can check them out!

15 comments:

  1. I still need to read the rest of Between the Lines. Enjoy all the awesome books!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Drain You is on my list! It sounds interesting! Enjoy !:-D

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/08/book-haul-of-diversity-tiredness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Between the Lines soon! I love Jodi Picoult's other books, so I know that I probably will like this! Great bunch of books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to get Between the Lines, and have almost bought it twice. I'm still undecided.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! I still need to read Between the Lines! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Drain You by M. Beth Bloom looks and sounds fantastic. Have fun reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo... I've been wanting to read both Drain You and Between the Lines. They sound awesome! Hope you enjoy them all!! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two or Three Things I Forgot To Tell You looks soooo good! & I'm so jealous of Between The Lines I've been wanting to read that forever!! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-46-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week, huh? :D Drain You sounds really good! Enjoy your new books!

    Here's what I got this week: http://goo.gl/HiwGs

    ReplyDelete
  10. DRAIN YOU and FANG GIRL both look really good!

    I hope you enjoy them!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ended up with 3 copies of Between the lines! haha! Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great haul! I would love to get my eyes on a copy of Fang Girl!

    Enjoy them!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-2/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Between the Lines looks really good. I hope you enjoy!

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You, so I'm excited to hear what you think! :) Great haul. Happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee and Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!