Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Update (17)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.

How has everybody's week been? Here is what the Catching Books team reviewed this week!

This Week's Reviews:
Demonglass (Hex Hall # 2) by Rachel Hawkins

So no books this week for the Catching Books team! Like I posted earlier..I am heading to college this week (as well as my other co-blogger!) so book reviews might be a little slow the next few weeks! Comment reply's might be low or non-existent but no worries we will still be reading everyone's comments and doing our best to reply! Bear with us as we both transition to college! Once we get settled in posts should get back to normal.

Anyways..leave us some links and let us know what you got this week!!

10 comments:

  1. Well despite college coming along, it's still nice to give the TBR pile a break from growing! Hope things go well!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. I still have to read the Maze Runner series. Enjoy everything!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! It sucks when you can't get any books. I know the feeling. Hopefully you can get shopping soon. I had to buy books for college this week. Ugh :/ Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at college. I got my confirmation last week and I got to university (UK college equivalent I think) in 7 weeks! I'm so nervous D:

    My Haul
    Also check out my giveaway, it's pretty awesome and international! Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I just discovered your blog thanks to Stacking the shelves meme and i'm a new follower :).
    I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them.
    But OMG I just saw what you're currently reading and i'm SO jealous :D ! I can't wait to read Deity !!!!
    Happy reading from France.

    And if you are interested i'm doing an international giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck getting settled in at college! You're going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to go back to college this week. Blech! Hopefully, you won't have too much homework you're first week.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all goes well at college :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I'm reading Super Sweet Sixteenth Century very soon. Sweet! heehee

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. No books means more time to read! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!