Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Update (16)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.



How has everybody's week been? Here is what the Catching Books team reviewed this week!

This week's reviews:
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

And here's what we received this week!

Received for Review:
 The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (thank you Net Galley!)

That's all we got! What did books did you receive this week? Comment to let us know and leave links so we can check them out!

10 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I loved The Lost Prince! Very good! Hope you enjoy it too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! The Lost Prince!! I just got approved for that too and I'm so psyched to read it!
    Happy reading!
    Here’s my haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading. I've seen a few people being approved for this one, I'm not up-to-date with the series yet, must read quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo The Lost Prince. I've only just discovered it recently but still want it as badly as everybody else :D

    My SS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got The Lost Prince this week too, and the others all sound good. Enjoy :-)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this as well and can't wait to start this! Just love Julie's books and have very high expectations for THE LOST PRINCE. Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for The Lost Prince! I really need to catch up on The Iron Fey Series! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox-47-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this one too. Can't wait to get to it. Enjoy.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I really need to get caught up with the Iron Fey series. I've actually only read the Iron King! Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the book you got! The cover of the book looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!