Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves and Weekly Update (18)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.

How has everybody's week been? Here is what the Catching Books team reviewed this week!
 
Torn (Trylle Trilogy # 2) by Amanda Hocking
The Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

Sorry for the lack of comments on posts this week..I'm starting my first week of college so things are very busy right now! 

Anyways..here's what I got this week!
Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (thank you Netgalley and Macmillian!)

What did you get this week? Let me know in the comments!!

13 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start this!! Happy Reading
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-16-variety-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Eve and Adam in a lot of Stacking the shelves posts this week end I really need to know more about that book :).
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't ask for this one but I confess I'm curious about it. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Seeing a lot of this book! I have got to read more of Amanda Hocking! I have a ton of her books on my TBR mountain, but have only read 1! Not enough time in the day, I swear!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Eve and Adam! It looks so different and fun! Happy reading!

    Our StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an ARC of Even and Adam that I am looking forward to reading. I hope you enjoy! :)
    You can check out what books I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the cover of Eve and Adam! Good luck with college!!!

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard a lot of things about this book, hope you enjoy!
    My STS: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this one waiting to be read...Nice pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read Eve and Adam it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another Eve and Adam, wowz that book must be good!

    Hope you enjoy it!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I really enjoyed this one! It's super short too! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eve & Adam was soo good! I can't wait to read the second book when it comes out. I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!